Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome Fall!



Aahhh, I've been out of touch, sorry my friends. My camera is on the fritz, so it will be a week or so before I can get my Halloween pictures up to you to see...
I'm feeling kind of down, my son turns 10 years old on Saturday, my sweet sweet boy is growing up. Makes me realize that life is moving on...and quicker than I'd like. On the other hand I'm happy that he'll have his friends over. He's decided that he'd like to invite 10 friends from school to come and play football and eat pizza, so that's what it will be. I ordered his cake today - Chicago Bears theme he'll just love it! Stay tuned for the pictures.... Here is a photo of my next project at home. I'd like to redecorate my guest bedroom, and toile is on the horizon. Found the toile wallpaper online cheap, and the buffalo check is what I'd like to pair with it. Hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment