Friday, October 5, 2007

No Harm Done.....




My sweet nephew was over for a family get together, and when he came around the table to give all of his aunts sweet kisses before he left...his jacket snagged my favorite centerpiece. Agh....I cringed when I heard the sound of the urn that was holding it shattered onto the floor....and oooh he felt just terrible....but I knew that my favorite shop "Louise's" would be able to give new life to one of my favorite things....and she did. Ahhh....here is my centerpiece beautifully on it's second wind. Ha! When I took it back to the shop (Louise's) I told the gals that I had a "crisis" - they just laughed and laughed when I pulled the battered centerpiece out of the bag. So, they quickly grabbed their floral designer who then gave me a few options to choose from. I'm happy with my selection. The pot is just the perfect shade of green, and it's perfect on my kitchen table....

No comments:

Post a Comment