Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall Is Here!











Well....FINALLY I received my new camera in the mail yesterday via UPS. I was so excited I started taking pictures like crazy, I just love it! Now I can finally start to share more things with all of you. Well, last weekend as I was pulling out of my driveway I noticed my neighbor up the road was having a garage sale, so I quickly dashed over to see what goodies I could find. The first item I found was this lovely cherry table, and you can see that I've quickly put it to good use ha! It was only $8-what a steal I think. I also purchased some makeup that she had which is very expensive online. She had so many things, but I was in a hurry and didn't have much time to browse. And take a look at the little crow lamp with the top hat I found at my favorite shop "Louise's Hallmark" she has the cutest things in her shop, I just love going there. So here are a few pictures that I promised of my Fall Decor. Enjoy and thanks for stopping in. I'll chat with you really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment