Thursday, October 18, 2007

Home Sweet Home...so long St. Louis

Sooo elegant and graceful...



Look how fun!



Yep...even a haunted house!



ooooo how I missed you my sweet bed...


Well...it was a hectic treck to the airport for my friend Karen and I because we had to catch a cab...and then we made the poor guy stop at the stadium to pick up some baseball goodies for our boys. So....we spent a good 20 minutes or so in the shop, then we were headed to the airport. Storms were on the way they said, so we were rushing to catch an earlier flight. Oh, you should see the halloween display at the Southwest Airlines counter, it was just adorable, check out the snapshots. So we did manage to catch that earlier flight, a bit bumpy, but a quick flight, and ahhh....all better now. I got back home from St. Louis last night around 6:30, and straight to pick up my boys from their CCD classes. Ooohhhh what a wonderful welcome. My angels were just screaming when they saw me and yes I got smothered with hugs and kisses....yea I'm home now. Couldn't wait to see their faces, and sleep in my own bed. And I suppose St. Louis wasn't so bad afterall. Well with Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries on my hotel bathroom counter (LaSource products, you have got to smell this stuff!) ....that just made things all better. ha! You know I had to bring them all home with me....can't wait to take my shower this morning! I decided to take a vacation day...as I need some R&R, so I'm headed to the mall with my hubby Gary in just a little while. I'm searching for something to wear to a family function tomorrow - talk about last minute... Thanks for stopping in today. Wishing you a peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment