Sunday, November 11, 2007

Way to go Emily...


Ahhh today was such a busy day...I ran both of my boys around to basketball games..and birthday parties. It certainly was an action-packed weekend. And just to think another busy week begins tomorrow. Well, just as I was about to sit down and relax and browse through some blogs...I get a phone call from my sister-in-law to tell me that my dear niece Emily has won FIRST PLACE with her cheerleading squad. And they have the distinct honor of performing at Disney World the first week of December! WOW! What an accomplishment for sweet Emily - we are so proud of her! Have a great time at Disney Emily and don't forget to take lots of pictures!

And today I'm grateful for all of the wonderful parents who despite their busy schedules, dedicate time to volunteer, coach, mentor, and be positive role models for so many children...thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment