Thursday, November 15, 2007

Remember...



You'll notice the music doesn't come up automatically on my blog. But that's because I put a new video at the bottom of my blog for the holiday season and could not figure out how to play continuously. The lyrics made my eyes swell with tears, and I'd like you to press play, with a kleenex in hand. If you saw my previous post, it's an urgent reminder to all of us...please let's not forget...
My son Adam has a heart of gold...he saw this video and he says with urgency....mom we have to help them mom...we have to help them...awe...what an angel. He's right now looking around for coins and collecting them in a sandwich bag...:) Tomorrow we're taking some coats and clothing to the local shelter...a wonderful lesson to share with my boys!

Today I'm thankful for being reminded that my actions can make a difference in this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment