Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dreamscapes...Take Four

Well....I've been down with a bad cold the past couple of days...feeling better now...but still fighting the sniffles. Should of had my flu shot! So, I'll share some of Chad Barrett's pieces with you....so beautiful.

A short excerpt that I found on the net about Chad Barrett:
Barrett earned degrees in painting and art history from the Savannah College of Art and Design. While attending, he discovered that he could combine classical painting techniques with a sophisticated use of Southern decorative tradition, to create art that is simultaneously original and familiar. His Southern roots are still a source of inspiration, along with the joy of family.

Today, I'm thankful for my co-workers...who keep me going day in and day out with their friendship. Makes my work much more than just a job....and I'm grateful to have them.






















No comments:

Post a Comment