Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day and Awards...



Thank you sweet Marcela from Siempre en Alguin Lugar from Argentina for this special award. If you don't know Marcela, she is one of the sweetest gals in blogland, with her uplifting quotes, and charming personality. Hugs to you Marcela!

I'd like to pass this award on to one of my new friends. John-Michael who I would like you to meet if you don't already have the pleasure. I read his posts daily for inspiration and well to fill my soul with his beautiful words and poetry. If you haven't visited John-Michal's blog, I must say you are truly missing out.

Wishing you all a great week!


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY ALL!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hola rose
    Felicitaciones por tu premio ( award)
    I like the video you put on the right!!!
    Hugs
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Such a blessed way to begin my day, You sweet, precious Rose you! First, one of your "make my day" hugs ... and now this! I am genuinely, for really, most absolucertainly, and positivilutely touched. (and real happy too!) Thank you Darling! [HUGE smile]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day! and Congrats on the awards! All are well deserved!
    xoxo~
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patty's Day to you, too. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving your sweet comments. I always love coming by here to see what you have to share. I come often but don't always let you know I've been here! Just slip in and out again - quietly. I'll be back again soon. ~AdriennE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy St. Paddy's Day Rose. Hope you wore some green today. I forgot and got pinched. :) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi... just got here through Marcela's.... pretty blog!

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and Happy St. Pattys day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award sweetie, and Happy St Paddy's Day to you too Rose!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose, I don't know if you read my response on my site but we found the package at Mom's! She had checked my mail for me one day when I was gone and had forgot to give it to me.
    Elizabeth loved it. xoxo Nita

    ReplyDelete