Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Winter White New Year...


So...look what we woke up to on New Year's Day! I hope this is not an indication of what's to come. We ended up staying home when my girlfriend called and decided to come and spend the night with her two girls. Her hubby is a fireman, and he was working overnight. So, we ordered in and managed to stay up with the kids to welcome in the new year. And...the next day, well her dear hubby came over with their waffle maker and cooked us some yummy waffles for breakfast, what a treat! Since the snow continued...we all hung out the entire day in our pj's...and we ordered in dinner again and watched movies - ha! Ok, I could get used to that. Unfortunately it's back to work for me tomorrow, so I knew I'd better get my butt in gear. I cleaned out the fridge today, ugh not my favorite chore....but it feels good now that I'm done. I guess I'll tackle the pantry next - nothing like waiting for the night before work right?! Hope everyone is having a great week, I'm ready for the weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Rose,
    Why is it that cleaning out the fridge is the WORST job, yuck. Of course I am old enough to remember defrosting the freezer section...now that was drudgery!!

    Have a good work day.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose
    Cleaning the house is not very funny but we have to do it ...
    And going to work after some days at home either....
    Have a great work day ...
    Kisses. Espero que el fin de semana llegue pronto, ja ja
    I hope the weekend comes soon !!!!
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a little snow here, but it didn't stick :( Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    smiles, kari and kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose,
    Thank you for your hospitality, the girls and I had a New Year's Eve blast that lasted til the next day!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing better than hanging out in your p.j.s all day except for taking a hot shower and then climbing into fresh clean pj's for the day. :)

    I love the red bed ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy that's my dream day, snowing outside and tucked inside in jammies and doing something with needle and thread.

    Pretty Pics -Hugs

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose,
    You have to visit Oprah.com today. I was watching her green show and several products were featured. She has a special going with Shakley (It may be spelled wrong) Products for 33% off the starter kit and 15% discount for the month of Feb. The price was $89.00 + $10.00 + Tax. It sounds pricey, but some of the products are concentrated so a little will go a long way (it comes with about 14 products).
    Diana
    FYI- For the discount you must order today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info Diana, Teresa my sister uses Shakley products and she's very satisfied with them.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. ((((((DIANA))))))))
    You are much too kind to me. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend, you make my life so much sweeter!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete