Friday, July 18, 2008

Lovely Fruit Prints...

I like to browse for artwork -- one of my weaknesses, and I came across these lovely fruit prints. They would look great with my kitchen wallpaper don't you think? The artist is Diane Ulmer Pedersen, I've seen her work before, but never these prints. They are adorable, so I thought I'd share them on my blog. I also like the fruit bowl print don't you? I don't know if I'll get them yet, but they are filed away in my decorating file wishlist....







5 comments:

  1. Those prints are gorgeous! I'm trying to catch up with blog reading and comments this morning - the first morning in a long time that I've been able to stay at home and have some 'free' time. It's good to see you back online.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving your sweet comments. I always love to hear from you. Please come back again soon.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always seem to come up with the most amazing prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Rose, glad to see you back. I love those prints, so pretty. Thanks for stopping by.

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose,
    I really like the individual fruit prints. Yes, I think they would be great with your wallpaper.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous prints. I love these too. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete