Friday, February 29, 2008

7 Weird/Random Things About Me...

So, it seems I've been tagged by Adrienne from "With a Grateful Heart" to share seven weird or random things about myself. First I have to post the rules. Then I tell you about me - what you may (or may not) want to know. And please stop in to see Adrienne, you will really enjoy her blog. She is a very sweet gal, and a wonderful daughter to her mom!

The rules are:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here we go:

I eat sunflower seeds including the shell - and I'm probably full of splinters, yikes.

I can eat a cheeseburger everyday if I knew it wouldn't eventually kill me.

I can "feel" when somebody doesn't like me, though I'll never let them know.

I redecorate people's houses in my mind, and want to move things around - ugly habit I'm well aware.

I like cherry cordials...but never eat the cherry - I know...not a pretty picture.

I drink Folgers Instant Coffee, prefer it over any other coffee - grew up watching dad drink it...

And last but not least....I can't swim to save my life! (or anybody else's for that matter)

Phew...that wasn't so bad.

And I'm going to cheat I'll skip tagging anybody because I think most have been tagged with this before. Have a nice weekend all!

18 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that it took me so long to get over here...but I wanted to say thank you...thank you...thank you for all of your wonderful birthday wishes!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!

    smiles, kari (& kijsa)

    PS...Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -
    I enjoyed these weird and random things about you. It's always fun to learn more about our blog friends. I'm with you on the cheeseburgers. Everyday if I could get away with it. And you can come and redecorate my house anytime you want to. I'd love it. We could have so much fun - you in charge and me enjoying every minute. Thank you for your kinds words about me and my blog. I'm so glad we found each other and have become bloggy friends. I'll be back soon. ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to learn more about you! Now, I know not to go swimming with you......I'm not a strong swimmer myself! Have a great weekend :-) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such fun to read Rose! I love to eat cheeseburgers too, but haven't had one in years....sob sob. lol Hope you are having a terrific day sweetie!
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never eat the cherry in the cherry cordial, indeed.. LoL
    xoxo nita

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK ... so, I read them ... and nothing seems 'weird' about any of them.

    What does that say about me?

    You are a delight! I am happy to have the thread of "us" weaved into my life's fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling Rose,

    I offer the best that I have found and I hope that whatever is in it, wrapped in the wondrous folds of your loving care, will be of some benefit to your Friend.

    http://justbeingjohnmichael.blogspot.com/2007/12/there-is-no-death.html

    NAMASTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops! I am not sure that the whole link copied (I am so new to this!)

    enter "There Is No Death" in the 'search' window of my blog, and 'search blog' will take you to it.

    Lovin' Ya, John-Michael

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rose
    I love hamburgers, all kinds!,ha
    I hope your son is better now ( about the principal)
    Besos, y buen fin de semana !!!
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your anniversary wishes. I love cheeseburgers too. Do you have the Five Guys burger joint by you? They are by far my favorite burgers!

    Have a wonderful weekend. Cammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun to learn more about you! I love cheeseburgers too.....I limit myself to one a week....
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO funny to learn you like to eat the whole sunflower seed...and I think I share in the redecorating other people's rooms thing (don't we hate to admit we do it?? hee-hee)
    This was fun to learn about you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rose,

    I love cheeseburgers, but I try to limit them to once a week with fries, of course. I redecorate/remodel others homes when I can't sleep and I cannot swim despite many enforced lessons. I am just too afraid to put my face in the water. Guess you are not so weird after all :)

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rose,

    I cannot believe you love to eat the whole sunflower seed. After all this time that I known and loved having you as my aunt. I have found out some new bits about you. You really do have some nice and interesting friends on your site. Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Much love,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just wanted to thank you so much for your comments you leave. They mean a lot. I checked your friend's site out, John Michael.
    He seeems like a very wise person.
    Love nita

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rose, loved reading about you - and you can have ny cheeseburgers as I only eat veggie burgers!!!

    Guess what - after all your sweet comments, and your waiting to see the guest room makeover, I have finally posted some pics today! Do stop by but remember I'm not finished yet - have to get back to the sewing machine now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey missy, LOL. Thanks for sharing some little snippets of you. Like you being able to eat cheeseburgers everyday, I could eat cookie, LOL. Not really the same I know.

    Have a wonderful day :)

    Hugs - karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had to laugh because so many of your entries here could be mine! That was fun :)

    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete