Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!






Well the day is quickly approaching, and I'll be busy spending time with family and friends. I managed to bake finally, and I've made a few trays to give to my guests. Tomorrow I'll wake up early and prepare our traditional Christmas dinner. My parents will join us as well as my closest friend Diana and her family. And...we'll get to enjoy a nice dinner in our dining room. It's a room that doesn't get used often, but it's nice to be able to have an intimate dinner with close friends on special holidays. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you will all enjoy the special time with those you love....

7 comments:

  1. Rose, A very Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. Those cookies look great! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you! I hope you have an absolutely lovely holiday. And those cookies! Yum!
    ~Angela :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rose
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
    Feliz Navidad. Que pases unas felices fiestas junto a toda tu familia
    My best wishes !!!!
    Your friend
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose, I imagine right about now you are sitting down with your family and friends for dinner and having a jolly ol' time. I have been cooking all day getting ready for the gang on Christmas Day. Whew...I am pooped too. Have a glorious day today and a Merry Christmas. xoxo Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas greetings to you too Rose - wish I could stop by for one of those great looking cookies!

    Enjoy the holidays in your lovely home. Hope your dh has your prettily wrapped gifts waiting!

    Hugs - Mary.

    ReplyDelete