Sunday, November 30, 2008

Girls Day Out...

Thanksgiving Day was a success! We had a house full of my side of the family, and my best friend and her family too. It turned out to be a wonderful time, and we had a lot of laughs...I mean belly aching laughs! None of us got up early for Black Friday shopping. I promised my sweet nieces that I would take them to the nail salon, so they were bursting with excitement. My girlfriend's daughter's came along too, and it was a fun time for the girls! I let them all pick out their own nail polish colors, and it sure was a treat...I mean a girl needs to be pampered right?! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with those you love. A few pics of the girls at the nail salon - too cute!

This is Miss L - she's my BFF's daughter - ain't she sweet?!

My two sweet nieces Miss L and Miss C! - They love girly stuff!

And here is Miss R! She is a doll!Enjoying every minute!

7 comments:

  1. Rose, How wonderful that you all had such fun! Those girls will always remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose,
    Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time! The girls are so cute! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving too and I spent Saturday and Sunday resting. Thanks!
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose
    I am glad to know that you had a wonderful time with your family!!!
    Blessings
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the roosters and the tea cup night light. That garden gate is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Rose, you are so sweet taking all those girls to the nail salon. I bet they just loved it and you too! Looks like a blast, wish I lived closer so I could have come along and joined in the fun. Thank you so much too for your comments on my blog, I really appreciate them and need them to help me keep grounded. Huge hugs and love to you and yours sweet girl. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose! Sweetie it looks and sounds like a delightful time was had by all! You're right, every girl needs a bit of pampering sometime! Have a terrific weekend.
    Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

    PS have checked into the uggs, and they are still pretty expensive over here too amazingly enough! Have you checked on line too sweetie? I have never used ebay, but you might find a good deal on there maybe? Good luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Kate
    http://educationonline-101.com

    ReplyDelete